Thank you for your interest in Lanham Christian School. We know that placing your student in the proper learning community is among the most important decisions that you will make. We would be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
To apply for the 2017 – 2018 school year please follow the steps below:
1. Download the 2017 – 2018 Enrollment Packet which includes a copy of the student handbook.
2. Download and complete the 2017-2018 Enrollment Forms.
3. Call the LCS office (301) 552-9102 to set up an interview. The student and at least one parent will need to be present for the interview. At the time of the interview you will need to bring the forms filled out above, the student’s immunization record, the student’s latest report card, and the student’s latest standardized test results, and any other academic/behavior/development testing or referral documents.
4. The application & registration fees must be paid prior to the student’s application being considered by the admissions committee.
5. An administrative representative will contact the family upon acceptance.